Lyssna på när Molly Melching delar om sin resa!
In this podcast, Molly is talking about social norm change and the power of human rights education. You will also hear of:
– how women found their voice through human rights conversations and social norms exploration in #Senegal
– Molly’s personal story and perspectives on culture in #WestAfrica & #Wolof language
– how #FemaleGenitalCutting was eradicated in communities in West Africa
– the power of perspectives – when we learn about others we learn about ourselves.
– tea drinking in Senegal, moringa tea & #diabetes.
Head over to Spotify or Apple Podcasts to take a listen or click in the link below If you liked it, share it with us